Late again, as usual. Was busy with my school Graduation Day I've organized. It's an event ala university graduation style, with robes and certificate but was done in high school style. I was one of the committee members for Graduation Day and was in charge for video production together with my friend Haziq, Yusof and Syafiq. But leave that aside for now. The reason I'm posting this is because I wanted to share how much grateful I am because I have gotten a new handphone this year! Finally!

My old handphone is Sony Ericsson W800i. One of the first batch of Walkman series handphone. I liked it because it has all the features I wanted. As a music lover myself this by that time, was a perfect phone for me. After using Nokia for quite sometime and I lose my mp3 player, its time for me to buy a phone which has all-in-one features. I checked and checked and tadaa, Sony released its Walkman series phone in the year 2005. By that time Nokia doesn't have such phone line collection (Fact: Nokia released its Xpressmusic phone line in 2007, two years after), and it hugely take my interest in W800i phone.

It took me one year after the phone was release before I finally get my hands on it. It was the year 2006 when I first bought for RM1.1k. I didn't think much back then. It was hugely expensive for me because I'm still a student but at somepoint it was all worth it because I never all my use all my Nokia handphone longer then one year. Why? Because all those Nokia phones that I bought doesn't have all what W800i has (except Nokia N-Series smartphone, which they first released it the same year as Sony launch its Walkman phone series). It serves me well from the year 2006 until the year 2009. I've been using it for 4 years until the phone was busted on 27th September 2009.

Oh well, enough description already. See what happened to my ol' W800i.

Told ya, it was busted!

And here's my new handphone. The Sony Ericsson C510.

It looks the same like this and the same colour. I wanted to opt for black but it the handphone shop has only this colour unit, but IMO it looks more funky compared to the classic black or silver colour.

Oh well, here is my (maybe) last post. I might not blog until I've done my SPM anymore. See ya soon!

Zamil

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top