Last night it was one of my Japan drift idol birthday, the 2007 D1GP Champion Kawabata Masato. He is my No.1 favorite drifters in Japan and I adore his hardcore drift skill. Aggressive, yet smooth and precise is why made him my No.1 drift idol. Not coincidentally, my No.1 Malaysian drift idol Nazrul Afifi is from Team Toyo Tires Drift too. They are a great team do they?

Last weekend he won both D1 Round 7 and D1 Round 8, so I think that's a great gift he can give to himself (and sponsors) to collaborate with his 32th Birthday. A very big congratulation to him.

Interesting fact: Kawabata age is 1 year old older then Nazrul Afifi.

This is him drifting his Team Toyo Tires with GP Sports 180SX.

His amazing reign of trophy from weekend's D1GP competition. He won 1st place at both round that weekend. Amazing.

But Alhamdulillah, thanks to last year Toyo Tires APDO Malaysia competition I finally got the chance to see him in flesh and witness him drifting his 600ps 180SX for the first time!

This is me, with Kawabata Masato. Super duper priceless picture.

Oh, his skill? Watch.


Just want to wish you good luck and hope you can take next year D1GP 2010 Champion!

Malaysia fan represent!
Zamil

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top