I managed to transfer all the files from my Sony W800i handphone! Phew! This is another reason why I am lazy to blog...because I can't transfer pictures and stuff that I want to upload to this blog! My USB cable is busted, but then I found a Sony MemoryProDuo card reader and I can transfer the files I want by inserting the Magicgate memory card inside the reader (which I in thought it wasn't useful, how useless I am).

Now, its time for me to rant some stuff!

All of you should know, that Hari Raya is coming soon. This years preparation are simple unlike few years back. But once a year when Raya comes, my mum would ask me to buy some clothing or outfit stuffs to wear for Raya. It's a good opportunity for me to buy some stuff in my 2009 Wishlist (refer to them)...and I come; One Utama! Went there around 6.45pm and since its fasting month, I decided to go to BBQ Chicken Korean Restaurant at Oval. I've been craving for the food since I last visited Amar's blog and found myself drooling at the BBQ Burger pic he posted.

Instead of the burger, I ate this:

Jerk BBQ. RM15 bucks. That is a very reasonable price and the taste is wonderful. I would love to eat there any chance I get again!

After berbuka, its time for me to do some Raya shopping. Mind you, I rarely shop for clothes that much since I prefer to buy with my parents. Yes, I'm not a shopaholic like many girls do (sorry girls, had to say the truth). Fortunately, Tropicana Life shop has a sale going on that day, so I search and search...and...

Bought a new wallet from Tropicana Life...they are having a grand sale...my old wallet is like 5-6 years old, rotten, and smells...hahaha..

I also bought 2 pairs of jean from Tropicana Life and a KicKers flip flops. The reason why I bought 2 pair is because my bro wears mine sometimes! Sigh.

Oh yeah, the McDonald food down there is for sahur. Don't think otherwise. Haha.

Then I went back home, put my wallet nicely in my place and put all the plastic at the sofas. What a day to end a shopping trip..

Zamil

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top